XPO Exhibitions Events Update - We are Open for Business!
2:30pm, Friday 13th November 2020
A message to our valued customers,
We have been buoyed by today’s press conference from Minister Chris Hipkins and Dr Caroline McElnay confirming that New Zealand, and importantly Auckland, will remain in Alert Level 1. Even more so we are delighted the Minister confirmed that events can take place with no restrictions on mass gatherings.
The Auckland Food Show and Mega Event (including BuildNZ, Facilities Integrate and The National Safety Show), will continue as scheduled over the next 2 weeks.
As always, we will continue to monitor the situation closely.
The health and safety of our exhibitors, visitors and staff remains our number one priority and we are rolling out additional safety measures across our events including:
- Highly visible ‘Safety Sheriffs’ at multiple site points to provide guidance to exhibitors and visitors around safe protocols
- Free of charge distribution of Face Masks
- All ticket booths and merchandise areas onsite will be cashless
Additional measures we’re taking as event organisers:
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available for all attendees.
- Signage will be visible, reminding visitors about personal hygiene.
- Additional EMT medical support will be onsite throughout the show.
- Increased venue-imposed cleaning across all areas.
- Reminding all attendees to please stay at home if you are feeling unwell.
- Keep personal hygiene to a very high standard.
- For more information about what you can do please click here.
The Food Show Auckland and Mega Event remains to be shaping up to be great events and we look forward to welcoming you all.
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact XPO directly on 09 976 8300.